Callicoma Hill is an ideal off-grid bush getaway with three types of accommodation available - see prices here. Phone or email us to check availability and price.
We offer peace & quiet, a mountainside of forest, 80km views across the Hunter Valley and fresh mountain air. Most importantly, you will have exclusive use of your part of our 120 hectare property so you don't have to share with other visitors.
We are about 3 hours travel north of Sydney near Mt Royal and Barrington Tops National Parks - this area of World Heritage rainforests and wilderness north of Singleton is about 1 hour from the famous Hunter Valley vineyards.
You can experience:
- A peaceful, private and relaxing getaway with no WiFi or TV
- Beautiful mountain and valley views
- Reasonably priced self-contained accommodation
- Abundant native wildlife, including kangaroos
- Environmentally sustainable design
- Access to world heritage national parks
- Bushwalks and mountain biking
At Mount Royal you can bushwalk, see native wildlife and relax. Activities nearby include mountain bike riding, scenic views, and fishing or boating on nearby Lake St Clair.
Callicoma Hill offers you a memorable, authentic and environmentally sustainable experience. Find about the eco-cabin, bunkhouse and camping, the facilities, location, bushwalks and activities. Contact us now to discuss availability and booking a nature getaway.
Website German Text (315 KB)