Callicoma Hill an ideal bush getaway for you, your friends, family and small groups including corporate workshops and bush weddings, suitable for groups who want exclusive use of the property.
About 3 hours travel north of Sydney near Mt Royal and Barrington Tops National Parks, this area of world heritage rainforests and wilderness north of Singleton is about 1 hour from the famous Hunter Valley vineyards.
You can experience:
- A peaceful, private and relaxing getaway with no WiFi or TV
- Beautiful mountain and valley views
- Reasonably priced self-contained accommodation
- Abundant native wildlife, including kangaroos
- Environmentally sustainable design
- Access to world heritage national parks
- Bushwalks and mountain biking
At Mount Royal you can bushwalk, breathe fresh mountain air, see native wildlife and relax. Activities nearby include mountain bike riding, scenic views, and fishing or boating on nearby Lake St Clair.
Callicoma Hill offers you a memorable, authentic and environmentally sustainable experience. Find about the eco-cabin, bunkhouse and camping, the facilities, location, bushwalks and activities. Contact us now to discuss availability and booking a nature getaway.
Website German Text (315 KB)